A few links to get you started on a very windy Easter:
- Did you know flying saucers were made by communists? Well, this one in Bulgaria was, and it’s pretty cool in there. (via BoingBoing)
- On behalf of your unborn children, please do not give them stupid names. Why would you name your kid Moo, or Sincere?
- Here’s how to survive an atomic bomb. (via Brainiac) My answer to this question is much more succinct: Be elsewhere.
- Are these the world’s ugliest buildings, (via BoingBoing) or are they just kinda weird? For my two cents, the alumni building at the University of Minnesota is one of the ugliest exteriors I’ve ever seen (it’s really cool inside, though).
- Finally! Play some stupid games, like Angry Birds or FarmVille! Or you can play a stupid game while reading an article about a stupid game here. What a fun idea to include a silly game with an article about them. Kudos to whoever thought of it.