Area law enforcement officials dealt with a few more funky complaints over the weekend.
I was going to write "unusual," but some of these types of things happen frequently. Thank your local police and sheriff’s office folks for dealing with the following complaints:
- Reports a car honked and woke him up. Talked with neighbors, and they are working on it.
- Complainant reports unregistered magazine seller was rude. (If you’re selling anything door to door, you need to get a permit or something, so reporting this incident was actually a very good move. It just sounds a bit odd.)
- 911 call. Reports two stray dogs on his yard. Dogs gone upon officer’s arrival. (I threw this in as an example. There are a lot of dog reports of various types. I wish people took better care of their pets.)
- Cow out on the road. Owner was contacted and is working on getting it back in.
- Reports small ducklings in window well. Released ducklings in lake. (Yay! Kudos to the duck savior officer for going above and beyond the call of duty.)
- Reports stray kitten by door.